I love the stages all three of my kids are in right now. I am trying more each day to appreciate each stage and day as it comes. Right now is the time that I was waiting for 6 years ago when Hope was first born and I thought of all sorts of fun crafts and ideas that we could do "when she got older"...well now she's older and I have to get myself into gear and actually do all the fun crafts and ideas I have thought of. I am reading a book right now... a really good, thought provoking book, and I will share more on that another day... but what I am challenged by so far is living with a thankful heart ALWAYS ("give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." 1 Thessalonians 5:18) and living with REAL INTENTIONALITY...that is what brings change. So all that said, I want to experience life with my family, with my kids and not miss moments to teach and learn and give glory to God!
So, with Easter less than 2 weeks away we will be taking time in the Weeda house to focus on the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross and how He died for OUR sins and we will also focus on the celebration of Easter...His Resurrection! We serve a living God! I don't have time to re-invent the wheel around here, so I am taking ideas from various places and people...but if you and your family would like to join in, here is an idea for talking with your kids about the Empty Tomb in an object lesson!
No comments:
Post a Comment