This is Livia! She is our 2 year old with PER-SON-AL-I-TY! As you can see, this is how she is normally found playing around our house these days...holding a baby doll, driving matchbox cars around while wearing a dress. We have always said that Josiah is the "ham" of the family, he is such a character, but now he has some competition! Andy and I look at each other frequently and ask each other, "how did we get two of them?", usually there is only enough room in a family for ONE of these! Right now I can hear Josiah and Livia in the other room giggling together (I am sure there is some conspiring happening too)...there is never a dull day in the Weeda house and I Praise the LORD for that!
(Of course after I took a picture of Livia, Josiah had to come over and get a picture taken of him too!)
No comments:
Post a Comment