Good Morning 6 year old! Happy Birthday! What a joy you are to our lives! I am amazed that in your 6 short years of life how you have touched our hearts and how we have seen prayers answered that we prayed when you were living inside of me. I remember when I was pregnant with you waking up in the middle of the night because I couldn't sleep and I would spend what seemed like hours praying for you sweet Hope. Your daddy and I were committed to praying for your life and how it could impact the world. We prayed (like we still do today) that you would bring HOPE to the nations. We prayed that you would grow up to love Jesus and understand His sacrifice on the cross for your life and that you in turn would go and share that hope with others. I don't think that when we prayed those prayers that we thought we would see answers as quickly as we have. Hope, you share the hope you have in Jesus beautifully. You are such a light to your classroom, friends and others around you. You truly think of others before yourself and serve with a joyful heart. I can hear you from a room away singing praise songs to Jesus when you are unloading the dishwasher in the kitchen and I give thanks to the Lord! I can see the gifts God has given you forming even now. I am thankful that you are ALWAYS asking how you can help, and sometimes even without asking you just assess a situation and take care of a task you see that needs to be done. I am also amazed at your creativity and the way your mind thinks and works through problems (you definitely got that from your daddy)! Hope, you are a good and perfect gift from above! (James 1:17)

Hope with Josiah and Livia and her gifts


All the girls dressed in their party dresses

Teapot Cake!

Special afternoon walk with Daddy to the beach...they came home with an agate and beach glass!

Dinner at Red Robin!


1 comment:
What a beautiful post about Hope and her life. I love seeing all the pictures. I simply can't believe it has been six years. Praising the Lord for his faithfulness. XO
Post a Comment