Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

March 24th - Hope is 6!

Happy Birthday to Hope!!!

I will try and post some pictures later from her special day. So far it has been a VERY fun day. Hope chose the egg in the hole toast for breakfast with a scoop of ice cream with whip cream on the side! Josiah chose ice cream for his last birthday breakfast and I think now we've started a tradition. :) She opened up her gifts from the family this mornig and got some new movies (she LOVES movies)...she received a new Gigi movie and David and Goliath movie from Livia and the Cosby Show Seasons 1 & 2 from Daddy and Mommy. She also got the game Operation from Josiah. Mommy and Daddy added to her Faith and Friends doll collection with a new doll that she very quickly named Prairie, and then said, "She has the word PRAYER in her name!" We also got her a matching cross necklace and earring set. She was overjoyed this morning! At 11am 3 friends from school came over for a "teaparty". All the girls were dressed so beautifully. This was Hope's very first friend party and it went so well. I think her friends and her had a wonderful time together. There was a lot of laughter! After the girls left Hope and I sat down to watch a couple of the Cosby Show episodes and it brings back childhood memories for me too. As I type, Hope is still in her party dress and wearing tennis shoes and her big pink sunglasses and pink purse in tow as she and Andy take an afternoon walk together hand in hand to the beach. Again, I will try and post pictures soon, because that was a priceless sight!

We will be off to Red Robin soon so Hope can have her very favorite cheeseburger for dinner!!!

No comments: