Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

Matt & Katie's Wedding

Matt and Katie's wedding was the night before New Year's Eve, and I can honestly say it was the most elegant and fun wedding I have been too. Here are (lots) of pictures.

Andy and I with Matt and Katie at the Rehersal Dinner



Hope with cousin Becca







Grandma (the Mother of the Groom) with the flower girls



Family Pic



Brothers



One of the only pictures I got of Matt and Katie. I was too far away for it to turn out good, but they were just about to cut the cake...



That's my boy



Pictures of the girls with their flower "balls" that they carried down the aisle




Hope and Becca



After Andy's Best Man speech- brothers hugging



There was a live 20 piece swing band! So much fun, so much dancing...I even got Andy on the dance floor with me and I have a picture to prove it!



Josiah LOVED dancing... he danced with his mama...and any other girl he could find...



Kim and I



Livia and cousin Ariana (SO CUTE)!!



Andy with Hope



Andy with Livia (she was SO tired, this was taken at about 10 at night)!

No comments: