It's always a trick squeezing everyone around the tables and then getting a picture...this is the best we got this year.
A tired Livia with her Rapunzel doll and dress

Josiah with his Cars2 jet!
A great shot of Rebecca after she read the "gift certificate" for a sleep over with Hope sometime in the near future (I promise Becca we will do it soon!)!
Hope with her Craft Box filled with all sorts of fun
Christmas morning tradition for our family is to open our gifts together before we head over to my parents' house for the day with extended family. This year we started our morning with the kids opening their first gift, the most important gift, the gift of Jesus. Andy and I had wrapped up baby Jesus, from the manger, and had the kids start the day remembering the real reason we celebrate Christmas, because Jesus came to earth as a baby to live a sinless life so He could die on the cross for our sinfilled lives that we may be forgiven and have everlasting life with Him in heaven someday... All that to share, but I have no pictures...
Then onto opening our family gifts:
Hope with her first sewing kit
Livia and her new Pond DVD
Additions to Josiah's Thomas the Train collection
Andy enjoying his new book on Sea Glass
We gave Hope her first "real" Bible, she is thrilled! It is such a joy watching her find verses, read and underline that which she is learning.
Love that Andy captured this pic with my mouth wide open, but hey, I was excited! Hope had thought to get her and I matching Hot Drink cups for when her and I are just hanging out. Love that girl and her creativity!!
Josiah wearing his Woody hat...YEE HAW!!
The 3 kiddos dressed in their Christmas morning church clothes in front of Grandma and Grandpa's tree
Josiah and Grandma Dennis with his new Cars pillow she made him
New Bike Helmets, we can't WAIT for spring!!
Auntie MA spoiled Hope with a new slap watch, it was even purple, Hope's FAVORITE color!
Andy's new Biblical Art print for his office at church
Cars 2, YAY!
The family at dinner (not the best pic, but it's what we got with everyone)
No comments:
Post a Comment