Pages

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Livia is 9 months


Livia turned 9 months old last week! Wow, how time is flying. She continues to be such a good baby and always joyful. When I go and get her out of her crib she smiles big and says, "Iiiii." I'm pretty sure she's saying, "Hi". She says "dada" and "mama" and is waving goodbye. She is also scooting on her bum all over the place, she's not interested at all in crawling. The other night she got into the kitchen, opened a drawer and pulled out some plastic bags. She is definitely on the move and ready to explore, such a fun stage!



2 comments:

Rosanne said...

What a cutie! And I absolutely love the dress she is wearing!

Miles and Jenny said...

She is getting so big!!! We are blessed to watch your kiddos grow with you as a part of our church family! Such a beautiful family you have!
-Jenny