Make a joyful noise to the Lord, all the earth! Serve the Lord with gladness! Come into His presence with singing! Know that the Lord, He is God! It is He who made us, and we are His; we are His people, and the sheep of His pasture. Enter His gates with thanksgiving, and His courts with praise! Give thanks to Him, bless His name! For the Lord is good; His steadfast love endures forever, and His faithfulness to all generations. ~Psalm 100
Saturday, October 3, 2009
Climbing Trees
Last week Joey climbed his first tree! Such a great accomplishment for any little boy. I was inside feeding Livia when I looked out the window and saw Joey sizing up the tree. When he ran away from the tree at frist I thought, "Phew, he's not going to try and climb it"...then I noticed he was baaacccckkk with his little tricycle. He put the bike at the base of the tree, stood on top of it and climbed up into the tree. I quickly ran outside with the camera, to be close by in case he fell, but more importantly to get pictures of my boy's first tree climb! He was so proud of himself!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment