Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

THIRTY


Totally Surprised!

Andy surprised me with a wonderful weekend last weekend for my 30th birthday! We spent a relaxing day together as a family on Friday (my actual b-day day) and then went to dinner at Bob's Burger and Brew in Birch Bay Square where I knew we would meet up with extended family. What I didn't know was that two of my closest girlfriends (Nikki and Tara) would be there too! And when I say closest I don't mean in distance or proximity, one travelled from the Seattle area and the other travelled all they way from Corvallis Oregon! It was such a sweet surprise and so good to have time to hang out with friends I dearly miss! After dinner the girls got to come back home with me and hang out and then on Saturday morning I got to have a coffee date with them and just sit and chat and laugh and catch up! Girls, I love our phone conversations and the catch up times on Facebook, but having a day with you in person was the best birthday surprise ever! Thank you so much to my sweet husband for planning this since MARCH! Laura, we missed you SOOO much and I can't wait to see you, hopefully soon friend!!!

It feels good to be THIRTY and I'm looking forward to what this next decade will bring!


Have I mentioned I have an AMAZING husband!?


Tara, Me and Nikki enjoying some Birch Bay SUN!


My sweet Hope and I



Some new Fiesta dishes from the kids

No comments: