Well the New Year is in full swing and I'm finally feeling like I am back in routine since the holiday's. I haven't taken any pictures or videos of the kids since Christmas. It seems like the camera was attached to my hand the entire month of December and I just needed a break. Now it's time to do some updating:
Hope was the cutest of cute as a little mouse in her ballet recital in December. She has just recently been moved up from Pre-Ballet to Ballet I, she is very excited and I am so happy that she enjoys dancing as much as she does.

Here are the Weeda kids on Christmas morning. We had such a blessed Christmas together this year. We got to enjoy lots of family time and reflection time of Christ's birth and His purpose for coming to the earth to save us from our sins. A song that Hope sang at her Christmas program at church had a line that said, "The gift of Christmas is God is with us, Emmanuel... Emmanuel" and the simple song was such a reminder in our home of what a wonderful gift Jesus is to us!

Here is Livia by the Christmas tree. I just really love this picture of her, she just looks so annoyed to have ONE more picture taken!

I can hardly believe Livia is 1 now! She is officially a toddler now, as she is walking (almost running) everywhere! She is no longer our baby. Her vocabulary is expanding as well. Some of her words that she can speak clearly are: Baby, Please, Cheese, Teeth, Bye Bye, Hi, Hello, Mama, Dada. For Milk she still signs it, but also says, "Mi" and for Hope she says, "Bope" and Joey says, "Jjjj" and for grandma says, "Gaga". It's so fun to see her grow and develop and just be a little person in our home. What a blessing she is!
No comments:
Post a Comment