Here's the story of our recent move:
In recent months I have had a burden on my heart to see Andy back in school. I know how much he desires to finish his Master of Divinity degree and how much he loves learning and reading and just plain old loves school. I have been crying out to God and asking for that opportunity for my husband, not really knowing how He would answer it. At the beginning of April we received an answer like none other, an answer only our Heavenly Father could give us. He gave us an opportunity to move and significantly lower our monthly bills, which in turn we see as an answer to our prayers and a chance for us to afford to send Andy back to school. God is good and we praise Him for His continual faithfulness to us. I wake up each morning with thanksgiving and praise on my lips never missing a chance to thank Him for what He has done for our family. Our prayer now is for wisdom and stewardship of the things He has given us.
Here are a couple pictures of the new place:

The BEST moving crew you could ask for! They loaded and unloaded all of our stuff in 2 hours!!! This is in our backyard with a view of Birch Bay.
This is the front of the house...Hope is drawing with chalk and Livia is napping in the stroller.
Here is Josiah being a "worker man" in the back yard...notice the stick behind his ear, he's just like his daddy!

A verse that I recently read in my Beth Moore Bible study really spoke to me "Many, O LORD my God, are the wonders you have done. The things you have planned for us no one can recount to You; were I to speak and tell of them, they would be too many to declare". ~Psalm 40:5
To those reading this today, God Bless you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment