Hope is 4 years old today. What a special day she/we had. As her mommy, I had much time to remember the day of her birth (which really seems like yesterday) and marvel at the young girl she is becoming. Just lately I have been put to shame with all of the LEGO buildings she has been constructing. They are large, complex and creative. I'm also in awe of how her prayer life has been growing. Her prayers have changed from "Jesus, thank you for this day" to "Dear Jesus please keep daddy safe at work today and thank you for letting him like his job". She has also been fervent in prayer especially when her friend Noah was going through brain surgery a couple of weeks ago and would remind us every night (and throughout each day really) that we needed to pray for him. I love my Hope and thank our great and awesome God each day for her and the blessing she is in my life.
Here is a look at our day today:
This morning started out with Hope getting a new movie "Gigi-God's Little Princess" (one of her favorites).

Waffles, Whip Cream and Sprinkles (at Hope's request).

(I missed getting pictures of us painting our toe nails and making brownies, those were our mid-day activities).
We went to Red Robin for dinner. Hope wanted a cheeseburger and for them to sing to her. As you can see she enjoyed the cheeseburger...

along with the singing and ice cream! Yum!

Here is Daddy assembling the new doll house.

Hope is very excited about the new doll house! I think especially because it's pink. :)

1 comment:
Can you believe our kids are 4?! It really feels like there's just no more baby in them at all when they hit that age!
Post a Comment