Pages

Friday, August 22, 2008

The Weeda Family Has a Blog!


Well it has been sometime since I've wanted to share the Weeda family happenings on the internet so family and friends could keep in touch with us and I've finally done it! It may take me a while to get used to "blogging" and adding pictures, but be patient and check back there will be more to come, I PROMISE!

5 comments:

The Weeda's said...

This is great! Thanks Babe!

kel said...

Good times. Hey if you don't have my blog, its www.kellytuskiwasleffel.blogspot.com

Heather said...

Welcome to the blogging world.

benderbrothers.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

Andy and Amy, I look forward to coming here often. You have such a cute family! God Bless You!

Melanie said...

WOW, it was so fun and surprising to see your comment on our blog, we are so excited that you found us and that we can connect with yall through blogging. I (mel) think of yall often because I still have your contact info on our fridge (sorry I haven't utilized it yet). Congratulations on weedababy #3! Please fill us in on what life is like for yall. Love and miss u. Jonas and Melanie